Cowboys' Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Week 7 game against Washington
Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman Brandon Knight had surgery on his knee on Tuesday and has been ruled out for Week 7's game against the Washington Football Team.
Knight has played an average of 63.3 snaps per game on Dallas' offensive line through six weeks this season. It's another loss for a line that has already seen several of its elite contributors sidelined this season. Andy Dalton and company will have to face a Washington defense ranked 14th against the run and 12 against the pass by Pro Football Focus down an additional option.
The Cowboys are 1.0-point underdogs against Washington in Week 7. Their implied team total of 22.5 points is the sixth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb scores in upset win over Minnesota November 23rd, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott still has tight hamstring after Cowboys' bye November 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton activated from COVID-19 reserve list, fully practices on Monday November 16th, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) officially active for Cowboys in Week 9 November 8th, 2020
- "Good chance" Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) plays in Week 9 November 8th, 2020
- Cowboys reportedly "preparing to be without Ezekiel Elliott" (hamstring) for Week 9 November 7th, 2020