Eagles confident in Boston Scott heading into Week 7 showdown with Giants
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott has the confidence of his quarterback, Carson Wentz, heading into Week 7's game against the New York Giants.
Scott is expected to lead the Eagles backfield for Thursday's critical divisional game against the Giants. Speaking to the media on Tuesday, Wentz said that the Eagles will miss Miles Sanders' big-play ability, but "confidence is high" in Boston Scott after he stepped up in a similar situation last year. Our models expect Scott to see 14.5 carries and 1.7 receptions against a Giants defense ranked 22nd against running backs in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Eagles are 4.0-point favorites over the Giants in Week 7. Their implied team total of 23.75 points is the tenth-lowest team total on the 'Thursday-Monday' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map. Scott's projection includes 58.2 rushing yards, 11.7 receiving yards, 0.55 touchdowns, and 10.7 FanDuel points. He is the RB26 in our weekly rankings.
- Dolphins' DeAndre Washington (hamstring) doubtful in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Miami's Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) doubtful for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (back) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) out for Week 13's game against Browns December 4th, 2020
- Jaguars' Chris Conley (hip) questionable for Week 13's game against Minnesota December 4th, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) activated for Eagles December 2nd, 2020
- Eagles' Boston Scott snags 5 catches, out-produces Miles Sanders December 1st, 2020
- Dallas Goedert scores, leads Eagles in loss December 1st, 2020
- Carson Wentz continues to struggle, Eagles lose to Seahawks December 1st, 2020
- Miles Sanders bottoms out in Eagles loss December 1st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ankle) will not play in Monday night's contest against Seattle November 30th, 2020