No timeline to return for Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee)
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (ACL) has no official timeline for his return.
Penny tore his ACL in November of 2019 and has been steadily making his way back to the field. Based on typical recovery periods for ACL injuries, Penny should be nearing a return.
When Penny returns, he should be slated to play as the team's RB2 behind Chris Carson.
- Dolphins' "not concerned" Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) will miss Week 12's game against Jets November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Seahawks "hoping" Rashaad Penny (knee) can resume practice next week November 24th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) a full participant at Tuesday's practice November 24th, 2020
- Seahawks' Greg Olsen potentially out for season with foot injury November 20th, 2020
- Seahawks say Chris Carson (foot) will return Week 12 November 20th, 2020
- Seattle's Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) out on Thursday November 19th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) officially ruled out for Week 11's game against Cardinals November 19th, 2020