Lions' Kenny Golladay goes for 105 yards in win over Jacksonville
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay had a solid performance Sunday in the team's 34-16 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Target volume wasn't a big part of Golladay's performance - the Lions were dominating with their ground game, so passing wasn't a necessity - but he still managed to finish with a good final line. He hauled in 4 catches on 6 targets for 105 yards.
Golladay's 12.5 FanDuel points placed him 17th among all wide receivers in Week 6. Our models project him for 14.2 next week against Atlanta.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Lions reportedly fire Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn November 28th, 2020
- Detroit's Adrian Peterson scores 2 touchdowns in Week 12's loss to Texans November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) ruled out for Week 12's clash with Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- D'Andre Swift (concussion) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2020
- Danny Amendola (hip) out for Detroit again versus Texans November 25th, 2020