Matthew Stafford quieted in Lions' dominant Week 6 win over Jacksonville
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford didn't do much in the team's 34-16 Week 6 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Then again, he didn't have to, as the Lions' ground attack ran unchecked all afternoon against a lackluster Jaguars defense. Stafford completed 19-of-31 passes for 223 yards, adding a touchdown and an interception to his wild line. The best thing he did on Sunday was hand the ball off to his backfield at every turn, as the duo of D'Andre Swift and Adrian Peterson combined for three scores.
With just 13.32 FanDuel points, Stafford ranked 18th among quarterbacks for the day. He's currently projected for 21.0 next week against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Lions reportedly fire Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn November 28th, 2020
- Detroit's Adrian Peterson scores 2 touchdowns in Week 12's loss to Texans November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) ruled out for Week 12's clash with Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- D'Andre Swift (concussion) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2020
- Danny Amendola (hip) out for Detroit again versus Texans November 25th, 2020