Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) questionable but expected to play against Denver in Week 6
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (knee) is listed as questionable for Week 6's game against the Denver Broncos.
Edelman was limited in practice all week and will carry the questionable tag into Week 6's game against Denver. This is par for the course for Edelman, and he is expected to be good to go as long as the game isn't moved due to COVID concerns. Our models project Edelman for 7.7 targets against the Broncos.
Edelman's Week 6 projection includes 4.6 receptions for 57.5 yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 10.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200, and he is the WR34 in our weekly rankings.
- Dolphins' "not concerned" Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) will miss Week 12's game against Jets November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- James White logs 11 touches in New England loss November 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Damien Harris rushes for 43 yards, touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Damiere Byrd totals 132 yards and a score in Week 11 loss to Texans November 22nd, 2020
- Pats' Rex Burkhead (knee) down on field November 22nd, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) active for Week 11 against Houston November 22nd, 2020
- Pats' Sony Michel inactive for Week 11 November 22nd, 2020