Panthers list Curtis Samuel (knee) as questionable for Week 6's matchup against Chicago
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel (knee) is questionable to play in Week 6's game against the Chicago Bears.
According to head coach Matt Rhule, Samuel's status will be determined by "seeing how he feels on Sunday." Expect Seth Roberts to see more snaps at receiver if Samuel is unable to suit up against numberFire's 11th rated pass defense.
Samuel's current Week 6 projection includes 3.3 receptions for 37.5 yards on 5.4 targets.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Robby Anderson amasses 94 yards, provides Panthers' only offensive score November 30th, 2020
- Panthers' D.J. Moore exits Week 12's game against Vikings with injury November 29th, 2020
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) officially ruled out for Week 12's contest against Minnesota November 28th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) questionable for Week 12's contest against Minnesota November 27th, 2020
- Carolina's Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will start in Week 12's matchup against Vikings November 27th, 2020