Jets' Breshad Perriman (ankle) likely to miss Week 5
New York Jets wide receiver Breshad Perriman is on track to miss Sunday's Week 5 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Perriman is set to miss his third straight game with the ankle injury, begging the question of why he wasn't placed on injured reserve - perhaps the team thought he'd recover at a faster rate. In any case, if/when Perriman sits Sunday, it'll be Jamison Crowder, Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios among the top options for Joe Flacco, who is starting with Sam Darnold sidelined with a shoulder injury.
The Cardinals have been average defensively against the pass so far this season, ranking 17th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) active for Bucs in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Bucs' Chris Godwin (neck) a game-time decision for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) added to Buccaneers injury report Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) practicing in full on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) feeling better, expected to play Week 13 November 29th, 2023
- Baker Mayfield (ankle) could be limited in Buccaneers Week 13 prep November 29th, 2023