Rapoport: Chargers' Austin Ekeler (hamstring) reportedly diagnosed with Grade 2 strain
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (hamstring) has reportedly been diagnosed with a Grade 2 strain.
According to Rapoport, Ekeler is expected to miss "several weeks" after exiting Week 4's game in the first quarter with a hamstring strain. Expect Joshua Kelley and Justin Jackson to handle Los Angeles' backfield touches until Ekeler is healthy enough to return.
On 52 rushing attempts this season, Kelley has recorded a 38.4% Rush Success Rate and -0.18 Net Expected Points per carry while Jackson is averaging -0.4 Net Expected Points per attempt on eight total rushes.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Jeff Okudah (shoulder) ruled out for Week 13's game against Bears December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Bryan Bulaga (illness) fully participates in Chargers' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Willians (non-injury related) returns to practice on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry records 7 receptions for 67 yards in Week 12's loss to Buffalo November 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Herbert accumulates 316 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12 November 30th, 2020