Eagles' J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (calf) downgraded to out for Week 4's game against 49ers
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside is officially inactive for Week 4's game against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday Night Football.
As expected, Arcega-Whiteside has been downgraded from doubtful to out and will not be available for Sunday's game against the 49ers. The Eagles, dealing with several injuries to key starters, are left with Greg Ward and John Hightower as their top wide receivers in Week 4.
Ward's Week 4 projection includes 3.7 receptions, 41.5 yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021