Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) a game-time decision for Week 4's game against Carolina
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins is a game-time decision for Week 4's game against the Carolina Panthers.
Christian Kirk (groin) is also a game-time decision. Hopkins failed to practice during the week with an ankle injury and is a true game-time decision in Week 4. If active, our models expect Hopkins to see 5.8 targets operating at less than 100% against the Panthers. If Hopkins and Kirk are ruled out, Andy Isabella and Larry Fitzgerald would be next in line to see targets in the Cardinals passing game.
The Cardinals are 3.0-point favorites over the Panthers in Week 4. Their implied team total of 27.25 points is the tenth-highest team total on the Sunday-Monday slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021