Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) fully practices on Thursday
Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown (finger) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
Brown returned to practice after missing Wednesday's session with a pinky injury. In a committee role with Darrell Henderson, our models project Brown to see 8.3 touches in Week 3's matchup against the Buffalo Bills.
Brown's current projection includes 7.6 rushing attempts for 31.8 yards and 0.8 receptions for 6.4 yards.
- No timeline to return for Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss inefficient in return to action October 19th, 2020
- Devin Singletary bottled up in Bills Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Cole Beasley scores in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs scores for Bills in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen scores twice in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Rams focused on limiting George Kittle's 'dynamic playmaking ability' October 15th, 2020
- NFL updates COVID-19 protocols to include 5-day isolation for "high risk" close contact exposure October 13th, 2020
- Rams' McVay to increase running back Cam Akers' touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson accumulates 68 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Jared Goff rebounds for big day against Washington October 12th, 2020
- Cam Akers (ribs) active for Rams' Week 5 tilt October 11th, 2020