Alshon Jeffery (foot) expected back for Eagles in next few weeks
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (foot) is expected to make his season debut within the next few weeks, per Reuben Frank of NBC Sports Philadelphia.
Frank believes that Jeffery making his season debut in Week 5 against the Pittsburgh Steelers "seems to be a realistic goal." The Eagles will be without first-rounder Jalen Reagor until November, so Jeffery should see a larger workload than expected when he's ready to play. The 30-year-old receiver averaged 7.3 targets and 49.0 yards over 10 games last season.
numberFire's models currently expect Jeffery to debut in Week 6 and average 4.8 targets, 2.7 receptions, and 32.8 yards per game this season. The Eagles have the worst passing offense in the league, per numberFire's advanced analytics, so Jeffery's return should be a boost for Carson Wentz and everyone else involved.
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (ankle) will not return on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (hamstring) DNP on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practices in full on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) misses Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron (elbow) returns to full participation in Pittsburgh's Thursday practice October 29th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (toe) fully participates in Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (thumb) will play in Week 8's contest against Cowboys October 29th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (knee) sits out Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday, considered "day-to-day" October 28th, 2020
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) "day-to-day" with calf injury October 28th, 2020
- Jalen Reagor (thumb) on track to play for Eagles Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Eagles designate Dallas Goedert (ankle) to return October 28th, 2020