Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) doesn't practice Wednesday
Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown did not participate in practice Wednesday.
Brown is dealing with a broken pinky finger - one that required a minor surgical procedure - and while he's largely been expected to play Sunday against the Buffalo Bills thus far in the week. But a full absence from practice is still disconcerting, so keep a close eye as the week progresses. Rookie Cam Akers is dealing with an injury of his own and also missed practice, so Darrell Henderson could hold the reins to the backfield once again.
Our models currently project Brown for 38.0 rushing yards, 6.9 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.7 FanDuel points.
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Week 7's Buccaneers-Raiders contest rescheduled to 4:05 PM EST October 22nd, 2020
- Baker Mayfield to switch up Browns snap counts October 22nd, 2020
- Week 7's Seattle-Arizona matchup moved to Sunday night slot October 22nd, 2020
- K.J. Hamler (hamstring) practicing for Broncos in Week 7 October 22nd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) joins Falcons practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Rams focused on limiting George Kittle's 'dynamic playmaking ability' October 15th, 2020
- NFL updates COVID-19 protocols to include 5-day isolation for "high risk" close contact exposure October 13th, 2020
- Rams' McVay to increase running back Cam Akers' touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson accumulates 68 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Jared Goff rebounds for big day against Washington October 12th, 2020
- Cam Akers (ribs) active for Rams' Week 5 tilt October 11th, 2020