Eagles' Jalen Reagor out multiple weeks with thumb injury
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor suffered a torn UCL in his thumb Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams.
Reagor is facing a 6-8 week timetable to return. DeSean Jackson, J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, and Greg Ward are the Eagles' top healthy wideouts right now with Alshon Jeffery still nursing a foot injury. Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert could be more involved as pass-catchers with Reagor unavailable.
Reagor played 84.5 percent of the offensive snaps in Week 2 and is tied for fourth on the team in targets (8) through two contests. The Eagles' receivers will have a tough draw on Sunday against the Rams' fourth-ranked pass defense, per numberFire's rankings.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021