Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (head) says he's healthy
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins tweeted that he was "healthy" after exiting Week 2 early following a helmet-to-helmet hit.
Watkins was hit in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game and didn't return. It sounds like he expects to be back out there for Week 3 in a tough matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. Watkins had just 1 catch on 3 targets for 11 yards before leaving early. The Ravens didn't allow a 100-yard receiver in either of their first two games. Byron Pringle and Demarcus Robinson could benefit if Hill winds up not playing against Baltimore.
Watkins and the Chiefs' offense may find it a bit harder to move the ball in Week 3 against a Ravens team that is 1st in passing defense and overall defense through the first two games, per numberFire's metrics.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) questionable in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) remains out on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire quiet in win over Buccaneers November 30th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce hauls in 8 receptions for 82 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020