DeVante Parker (hamstring, questionable) active for Dolphins Sunday
Miami Dolphins receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring, questionable) is active for Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Parker picked up the hamstring injury in the Dolphins' Week 1 loss to the New England Patriots and was not at all guaranteed to play in Week 2. He's at risk of re-aggravating the injury and will have to square off against the Bills' elite secondary, but he should still be the team's top receiver in this contest.
Parker still manage to post 6.7 fantasy points in last week's game against the Patriots' elite secondary before going down with his injury, but will now face the Bills' similarly strong secondary with his injured hamstring. Our model projects him to score 5.8 points in this one. He's salaried at $6,500 on FanDuel.
- James White (non-injury) not at Patriots practice October 22nd, 2020
- Logan Thomas (neck) back at Football Team practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin avoiding complacency heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced as Dolphins' starter October 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa to take over as Dolphins' starter after bye October 20th, 2020
- Miami's Myles Gaskin accumulates 126 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 19th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa makes NFL debut against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) questionable to return against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020