Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) listed as questionable for Week 2 game against Bills
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker is listed as questionable for Week 2's game against the Buffalo Bills with a hamstring injury and will be a game-time decision.
Parker is officially questionable with a hamstring injury that forced him to miss part of Week 1's loss to the New England Patriots. If Parker is active, he could spend a majority of Week 2 matched up against First-Team All-Pro cornerback Tre' Davious White and a Bills' pass defense ranked fifth overall after Week 1 in numberFire's Team Rankings. If Parker is ruled out, Preston Williams would be in line for an expanded target share.
Parker's Week 2 projection includes 2.4 receptions on 4.2 targets for 34.9 yards, 0.16 touchdowns, and 5.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,500.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (toe) could potentially play in Week 7 Thursday October 21st, 2020
- Giants' Darius Slayton (foot) has no injury designation for Thursday's Week 7 October 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (shoulder) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor (chest) practices in full Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin avoiding complacency heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced as Dolphins' starter October 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa to take over as Dolphins' starter after bye October 20th, 2020
- Miami's Myles Gaskin accumulates 126 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 19th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa makes NFL debut against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) questionable to return against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020