Philadelphia's Lane Johnson (ankle) 'on track to start' Week 2's matchup against Rams
Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson (ankle) is expected to play in Week 2's regular season matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
Despite today's practice downgrade, Johnson's limited session on Thursday was part of a plan to "to pull him back today a little". Philadelphia will desperately need their right tackle after recording a 6-12 record when Johnson is inactive.
According to numberFire's models, the Eagles are currently projected to score 23.4 points against the Rams.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Richard Rodgers gains 85 yards for Eagles October 23rd, 2020
- Travis Fulgham targeted 11 times in Eagles' win October 23rd, 2020
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles multiple weeks October 23rd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Lane Johnson (ankle) will play on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020