Houston's Brandin Cooks (quad) limited Wednesday
Houston Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks was a limited participated at practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 2 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Cooks practiced on a limited basis last week before ultimately suiting up against the Kansas City Chiefs in the season opener, though he didn't get much work in that contest. He finished with 27 yards on two catches, and perhaps getting healthier will allow for more production. Barring a setback, expect him to suit up against the Ravens.
Our models project Cooks for 3.4 catches, 42.3 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.9 FanDuel points.
- Rams' sign Robert Woods to four-year extension worth $65 million September 18th, 2020
- Titans' Darrynton Evans (hamstring) remains out for Week 2 September 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (neck) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Falcons September 18th, 2020
- Devonta Freeman visits with Eagles on Friday September 18th, 2020
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. dealing with toe injury ahead of Week 2 meeting with Vikings September 18th, 2020
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hamstring) "100% ready to go" for Week 2 showdown with Rams September 18th, 2020
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (quad) questionable for Week 2's matchup with Ravens September 18th, 2020
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (quad) limited Wednesday September 16th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle) practices Wednesday September 16th, 2020
- Duke Johnson (ankle) not spotted at Texans practice Monday September 14th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson diagnosed with ankle sprain September 11th, 2020
- David Johnson totals 109 yards with touchdown in Texans debut September 11th, 2020