Giants' Golden Tate (hamstring) limited Wednesday
New York Giants wide receiver Golden Tate was a limited participant at practice on Wednesday.
This starts the process of him being able to suit up against the Chicago Bears in Week 2. Then again, Tate was a limited participant at practice last week before ultimately being ruled out against Pittsburgh. Keep a close eye on his status over the next couple days. If he is able to make his season debut, he'll eat into the workload of Darius Slayton and Sterling Shepard at least somewhat.
Our models currently project Tate for 2.0 catches, 23.4 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 4.1 FanDuel points.
- Rams' sign Robert Woods to four-year extension worth $65 million September 18th, 2020
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (quad) questionable for Week 2's matchup with Ravens September 18th, 2020
- Titans' Darrynton Evans (hamstring) remains out for Week 2 September 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (neck) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Falcons September 18th, 2020
- Devonta Freeman visits with Eagles on Friday September 18th, 2020
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. dealing with toe injury ahead of Week 2 meeting with Vikings September 18th, 2020
- Giants' Golden Tate (hamstring) limited Wednesday September 16th, 2020
- Giants' Darius Slayton catches 2 touchdowns in Week 1 September 14th, 2020
- Golden Tate (hamstring) inactive for Giants Monday September 14th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign cornerback Logan Ryan to one-year deal August 31st, 2020
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) practicing without restriction August 29th, 2020
- Receiver Sterling Shepard has 'torched' every Giants cornerback this summer August 28th, 2020