Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) could suit up in Week 2
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker has a possibility of suiting up in the team's Week 2 game against the Buffalo Bills, according to the Miami Herald.
Parker left the team's game in Week 1 against the New England Patriots with a hamstring injury and didn't return, missing the entire second half. While it was expected that Parker would be a lock to miss time, it seems as though he has a real chance of getting back out there. He's currently day-to-day, so keep an eye on his status as the week progresses. Preston Williams would be in line to be the No. 1 option in the pass game should Parker be held out or limited in any way.
Parker hauled in all four of his targets Sunday for 47 yards, earning 1.79 net expected points in the process. Our models currently project him for 5.4 FanDuel points.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa draws praise from teammates ahead of first scheduled NFL start in Week 8 October 27th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin avoiding complacency heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced as Dolphins' starter October 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa to take over as Dolphins' starter after bye October 20th, 2020
- Miami's Myles Gaskin accumulates 126 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 19th, 2020