Bears' Allen Robinson reportedly "unhappy" with contract negotiations
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson is unhappy that the team has been unwilling to pay him market value for his position.
Robinson has not formally requested a trade, but is unhappy with the Bears' contract offers thus far. Robinson deleted all references to the Bears on his social media accounts on Tuesday and is reportedly feeling frustrated with the team. Robinson is in the final year of the three-year, $42 million dollar contract he signed with Chicago back in 2017, and is set to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason. The 27-year-old caught 5-of-9 targets for 74 yards in Week 1's win over the Detroit Lions.
Robinson's Week 2 projection against the New York Giants includes 5.9 receptions on 8.8 targets for 74.3 yards, 0.48 touchdowns, and 13.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) fully practices on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller not listed on Week 3's injury report against Steelers September 24th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice September 24th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) logs limited practice on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins in concussion protocol September 24th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) still not practicing Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Bears' David Montgomery (neck) heading to the locker room September 20th, 2020
- Tarik Cohen signs extension with Bears ahead of Week 2 September 20th, 2020
- Bears' Allen Robinson reportedly "unhappy" with contract negotiations September 15th, 2020
- Bears' David Montgomery (groin) active for Week 1's game against Lions September 13th, 2020
- David Montgomery (groin) expected to play Sunday for Bears September 13th, 2020
- Bears activate Cairo Santos to active roster on Saturday September 12th, 2020