Eagles' DeSean Jackson's snap counts to 'increase as we go'
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said wide receiver DeSean Jackson's snap count would 'increase as we go' over the course of the season.
Pederson emphasized that the team wants to make sure Jackson is available to the team down the stretch, so they'll likely be slowly ramping up his workload. Even though the veteran spent a good 46% of Sunday on the bench, he still drew 7 targets and will continue to be a critical component of the offense even without a full compliment of snaps.
Jackson still tied for the most routes run (30) among all Eagles receivers despite the limited snaps, so he's a strong candidate for a Week 2 bounce back after piling up a whopping 214 air yards in the Eagles' Week 1 loss.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Richard Rodgers gains 85 yards for Eagles October 23rd, 2020
- Travis Fulgham targeted 11 times in Eagles' win October 23rd, 2020
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles multiple weeks October 23rd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Lane Johnson (ankle) will play on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020