Eagles' Jalen Reagor (shoulder) "doing very well" in recovery, could debut in Week 2
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor is doing well in his recovery from a preseason shoulder injury and could make his NFL debut as early as Week 2.
Reagor's initial timetable for return from his torn labrum was Week 4, but he appears to be progressing ahead of schedule. A Week 2 return would see him face the Los Angeles Rams and rejoin an Eagles' wide receiver group consisting of J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, DeSean Jackson, and Greg Ward.
Reagor's rest of season projection includes 50.1 receptions (80.9 targets) for 624.8 yards and 4.35 touchdowns. This projection assumes Reagor returns in Week 3 against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021