Browns place Dontrell Hilliard on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Cleveland Browns have placed Dontrell Hilliard on their reserve/COVID-19 list.
Players are just beginning to submit test results in advance of training camps, and Hilliard is one of the first to be placed on the list. This doesn't necessarily mean that Hilliard has had a positive test, but it does imply that he was at least in contact with somebody who has tested positive.
Hilliard isn't expected to make much of an impact in the most talented running back room in the league, but he has previously served as a pass-catching back in the Browns offense. However, with Kareem Hunt filling that role now, Hilliard shouldn't be on your fantasy radar.
- Lamar Jackson has career-worst outing in Ravens' loss September 29th, 2020
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 108 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 3 win over Washington September 27th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) active for Thursday's matchup against Bengals September 17th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) questionable for Thursday's Week 2 game September 16th, 2020
- Browns send David Njoku (knee) to injured reserve September 14th, 2020
- Browns center J.C. Tretter (knee, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Jarvis Landry (hip) Week 1 snaps hinge on Browns' gameplan September 11th, 2020