Cowboys offer Dak Prescott 3-year deal worth over $100 million guaranteed
The Dallas Cowboys have made their final offer to quarterback Dak Prescott ahead of tomorrow's July 15th deadline.
Prescott is reportedly being offered a 3-year deal worth between $33-$35 million annually with over $100 million guaranteed. The Cowboys have historically shied away from deals longer than 3 years and they haven't made an expectation for Prescott, yet. The two sides have until 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday to work out a deal, or Prescott will play the 2020 season on the franchise tag worth $31.4 million. With no talks currently scheduled to take place between now and then, baring a change, this appears to be a take it or leave it final offer from the Cowboys. Stay tuned.
Dak is the third-highest ranked player in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 4,495.4 yards, 30.1 touchdowns, and 10.4 interceptions with another 254.5 yards and 3.7 touchdowns on the ground.
- Eagles eager to let Miles Sanders loose August 3rd, 2020
- Jets release offensive guard Brian Winters on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Lions' Geronimo Allison opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list August 1st, 2020
- Cowboys sign first round pick CeeDee Lamb to 4-year deal July 23rd, 2020
- Cowboys get quarterback Ben DiNucci under contract July 20th, 2020
- Dak Prescott reportedly expected to play under Cowboys tag July 15th, 2020
- Cowboys offer Dak Prescott 3-year deal worth over $100 million guaranteed July 14th, 2020
- Cowboys, Dak Prescott not scheduled for talks between now and July 15th deadline July 14th, 2020
- Dak Prescott, Cowboys reportedly unlikely to figure out extension July 13th, 2020