Browns sign Jedrick Wills to 4-year deal
Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Jedrick Wills has signed his four-year rookie contract.
After playing all his collegiate snaps at right tackle, the Browns feel "very confident" Wills can make a successful transition to the left side with Jack Conklin starting at Wills' former position. Expect the 21-year old to ultimately upgrade a Cleveland offensive line ranked 22nd in sack percentage (7.0%) last season.
According to FanDuel's Sportsbook, the Browns are currently priced at +108 or an implied 48% to make the postseason.
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard on reserve/COVID-19 list July 27th, 2020
- Grant Delpit, Browns agree to 4-year contract July 15th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020
- Browns sign rookie Jacob Phillips July 13th, 2020