Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary
According to general manager Brandon Beane, Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss is expected to "play a role similar to Frank Gore's last season."
After drafting Moss in the third round, the Bills are expecting their rookie back to bring a "different dimension" to their backfield by "getting tough, contact yards" and utilizing his "physicality". Expect Moss to play primarily on early downs or short-yardage situations.
Moss' yearly projection includes 113.6 rushing attempts for 477.7 yards and 3.2 touchdowns and 16.7 receptions for 122.9 receiving yards.
- Saints running back Alvin Kamara played through 'torn' knee in 2019 August 10th, 2020
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Bills' Ed Oliver has charges dropped July 23rd, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020