Raiders' Henry Ruggs suffers punctured thigh
Oakland Raiders first round pick Henry Ruggs punctured his thigh recently while helping a friend move, and is currently walking on crutches.
Ruggs fortunately appears to have missed suffering any serious injuries, and is reportedly using the crutches as a precaution according to his father. Ruggs apparently suffered the injury when he was pinned between a trailer and a wall. Certainly a close call for the first wide receiver selected in this year's NFL Draft.
Assuming Ruggs is healthy to start the season, numberFire projects him to finish as the WR50 in fantasy leagues this season, with 83 targets, 53 receptions, 661 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns. Ruggs was a hyper-efficient player close to the line of scrimmage at Alabama, and could easily become Derek Carr's favorite option as early as his rookie season.
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Le'Veon Bell 'training like a mad man' for second Jets season July 2nd, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Cam Newton only guaranteed $550K from Patriots July 2nd, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne extension discussed by 49ers July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reportedly dealing with 'classic' Jones fracture July 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller focused on benefits of player-led workouts June 24th, 2020
- Raiders' Tyrell Williams (foot) now healthy June 24th, 2020
- Jalen Richard pinned for Raiders' pass-catching role June 24th, 2020
- Josh Jacobs facing competition for Raiders' passing-game work June 24th, 2020
- Schefter: Raiders' Henry Ruggs expected ready by training camp June 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Clelin Ferrell bulking up June 1st, 2020