Ted Ginn reportedly going to Chicago
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Ted Ginn, formerly of the New Orleans Saints, to a 1-year contract.
Ginn played in all 16 games for the Saints last season, but he became expendable when they signed Emmanuel Sanders in free agency. The 35-year-old veteran figures to have an opportunity to replace Taylor Gabriel as a situational deep threat for Chicago. This is Ginn's sixth NFL team ahead of his 14th season.
Ginn caught 30 passes for 421 yards (14.0 per catch) and 2 touchdowns on 56 targets last season. He averaged 4.7 FanDuel points per contest. He added 0.6 Reception Net Expected Points per target, fifth-most out of 13 Saints players with multiple targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021