Ted Ginn reportedly going to Chicago
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Ted Ginn, formerly of the New Orleans Saints, to a 1-year contract.
Ginn played in all 16 games for the Saints last season, but he became expendable when they signed Emmanuel Sanders in free agency. The 35-year-old veteran figures to have an opportunity to replace Taylor Gabriel as a situational deep threat for Chicago. This is Ginn's sixth NFL team ahead of his 14th season.
Ginn caught 30 passes for 421 yards (14.0 per catch) and 2 touchdowns on 56 targets last season. He averaged 4.7 FanDuel points per contest. He added 0.6 Reception Net Expected Points per target, fifth-most out of 13 Saints players with multiple targets.
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Browns tight end David Njoku has requested to be traded July 3rd, 2020
- Bengals defensive back Trae Waynes has not taken physical July 3rd, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Reed suffers torn pectoral July 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks a potential landing spot for Antonio Brown July 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Bears excited about Riley Ridley's second season June 26th, 2020
- Bears' Anthony Miller (shoulder) focusing on preparation June 26th, 2020
- Bears' Tarik Cohen focusing on durability June 16th, 2020
- Bears' Mitchell Trubisky feeling "motivated" by Nick Foles June 12th, 2020
- Bears' Allen Robinson not worried about contract extension heading into 2020 season June 10th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky to both play preseason with Bears' starters May 26th, 2020