Raiders' Mike Mayock: 'We need to get better at wideout'
According to Dan Graziano, Las Vegas Raiders general manager Mike Mayock said on Tuesday, "We need to get better at wideout."
With two first round picks in 2020 NFL's Draft, the Raiders are seeking upgrades at wide receiver after finishing last season with a 14th overall receiving ranking utilizing Pro Football Focus. Expect the potential rookie wideout to compete for immediate time with Hunter Renfrow, Tyrell Williams, and recent free agent addition Nelson Agholor.
On 523 targets last season, the Raiders' receiving offense accounted for 367 receptions for 4,110 yards and 194 first downs.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (toe) could potentially play in Week 7 Thursday October 21st, 2020
- Giants' Darius Slayton (foot) has no injury designation for Thursday's Week 7 October 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (shoulder) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor (chest) practices in full Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Raiders' Bryan Edwards (ankle, foot) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota (pec) activated off injured/reserve list on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Raiders’ Josh Jacobs working on all-around game October 20th, 2020
- Derek Carr praises Raiders' "football character" heading into Week 6 bye October 13th, 2020
- NFL updates COVID-19 protocols to include 5-day isolation for "high risk" close contact exposure October 13th, 2020
- Gruden hopeful Bryan Edwards (ankle) returns after Raiders' bye October 12th, 2020