Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers
Wide receiver Kendrick Bourne officially signed his one-year tender with the San Francisco 49ers Monday.
Though he was tendered at the second-round level, Bourne has never been much of an option in fantasy football.
Bourne has managed to carve out a part-time role with the 49ers over his three seasons with the team. While he did not start a single game in 2019 and has never topped 500 yards in a season, the second-round tender implies the former undrafted free agent will hold onto his role for the upcoming season.
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Jones (ankle) fully recovered May 22nd, 2020
- Dre Greenlaw or Kwon Alexander will be 49ers' starting weakside linebacker May 20th, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert bulking up this offseason May 20th, 2020
- Niners' Jerick McKinnon 'appears to be making good progress' May 9th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne penciled in as 49ers' primary WR3 May 5th, 2020
- Trent Williams fine with playing for 49ers on current deal May 1st, 2020