Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer
The Washington Redskins have reportedly signed former New York Giants wide receiver Cody Latimer.
The former 56th overall pick from the 2014 draft spent last season with the Giants, playing 15 games and catching 24 of 42 targets for 300 yards and 2 touchdowns. He has to opportunity to carve out a role from himself in a Redskins offense that lacks pass catchers outside of rookie sensation Terry McLaurin.
Latimer's receiving grade of 67.5 ranked 80th among wide receivers, per Pro Football Focus. He will join a Washington pass offense that finished last season ranked 28th overall.
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly add defensive tackle Austin Johnson March 26th, 2020
- Dion Lewis reportedly signs with Giants March 23rd, 2020
- Colt McCoy inks deal with Giants March 19th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign linebacker Blake Martinez to 3-year contract March 17th, 2020
- Giants reportedly agree to 3-year deal with cornerback James Bradberry March 16th, 2020