Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal
The Washington Redskins and guard Jeremy Vujnovich agreed to a one-year contract on Wednesday.
The former undrafted free agent missed the entire 2019 season and last played for the Cardinals in 2018. The 29-year-old will attempt to make a Redskins offensive line that ranked 21st in pass blocking and 25th in run blocking last season, according to Pro Football Focus.
In his only full season played, for the Colts in 2017, Vujnovich received a Pro Football Focus pass-blocking grade of 28.7, allowing 6 sacks, 2 hits, 31 hurries, and 39 pressures.
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal March 27th, 2020
- Buccaneers looking to add 'pass-catching back' March 27th, 2020
- Reggie Ragland reportedly joining Lions March 27th, 2020
- Michael Brockers' deal with Ravens falls through, returning to Rams March 27th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020
- Peyton Barber reportedly signing with Washington for 2 years March 24th, 2020
- Washington waives Montae Nicholson, 4 other defensive backs March 24th, 2020