Dontari Poe reportedly agrees to deal with Dallas
The Dallas Cowboys and free agent defensive tackle Dontari Poe, formerly of the Carolina Panthers, have agreed to terms on a contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The two sides are still ironing out the details, but Poe will be wearing a Cowboys uniform next season. Entering his age-30 season, Poe will likely be more of a role player up front for the Cowboys. He remains effective, however, recording more sacks in 11 games last year than the two previous seasons combined.
Poe recorded 4.0 sacks, 7.0 tackles for loss, 6 quarterback hits, and 7 pressures last season. He finished as Pro Football Focus' 32nd-graded interior lineman in 2019.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020