Mario Addison, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year deal
The Buffalo Bills signed free agent defensive end Mario Addison, formerly of the Carolina Panthers, to a 3-year contract, reports Marcel Louis-Jacques of ESPN.
Addison emerged into a consistent threat for the Panthers over the last four seasons, recording at least 9.0 sacks and 2.0 forced fumbles each year in that stretch. He now joins a Bills team that already boasts one of the best defensive units in the AFC. Addison will turn 33 at the beginning of September.
Addison graded as Pro Football Focus' 64th edge rusher out of 94 qualifiers in 2019. His 22 quarterback pressures would have been second on the Bills behind Shaq Lawson (28).
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly believe Tua Tagovailoa could see rookie snaps May 26th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky to both play preseason with Bears' starters May 26th, 2020
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Bills' defensive tackle Ed Oliver arrested on DWI charges May 17th, 2020
- A.J. Epenesa signs rookie deal with Bills May 13th, 2020
- Bills sign wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins to rookie deal May 11th, 2020
- Bills sign wide receiver Gabriel Davis to rookie contract May 11th, 2020
- Bills' season comes down to quarterback Josh Allen May 3rd, 2020
- Trent Murphy may not make Bills' final roster April 29th, 2020