Texans re-sign cornerback Bradley Roby to 3-year deal
The Houston Texans have signed defensive back Bradley Roby to a three-year contract.
Roby will remain in Houston after signing a three-year deal reportedly worth around $36 million. Under the Texans' defensive system last season, Roby displayed improved coverage by restricting opposing receivers to a 60.3% completion percentage and two total touchdowns.
Through ten career starts with the Texans, Roby has allowed 38 completions and 457 yards on 63 targets.
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Texans: Will Fuller (groin) is fully recovered, good as ever July 31st, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills arrested at Kentucky protest July 15th, 2020
- Randall Cobb catching passes with Texans' teammates June 11th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks getting in reps with Deshaun Watson, Texans June 11th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson has been throwing with Texans' teammates June 10th, 2020
- Texans to 'open up' playcalling with David Johnson June 7th, 2020