Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is "definitely" the team's franchise quarterback, head coach Mike McCarthy declared.
McCarthy described Prescott's contract situation as a "business matter." The Cowboys have said they don't plan on making a deal with Prescott until the ongoing CBA negotiations are completed. The franchise tag window closes on March 10.
Dak averaged 21.8 FanDuel points per game last season. He completed 65.1 percent of his passes for 4,902 yards (8.2 per attempt) with 30 touchdowns and 11 interceptions last season. Prescott added 277 yards and 3 touchdowns on the ground.
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Chargers could deal Desmond King April 8th, 2020
- Chargers 'still very high on' Justin Jackson April 8th, 2020
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal March 27th, 2020
- Cowboys resume contract talks with Dak Prescott March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys pick up Blake Bell March 25th, 2020
- Dontari Poe reportedly agrees to deal with Dallas March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys center Travis Frederick retires March 23rd, 2020