Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday
The Baltimore Ravens have reportedly released safety Tony Jefferson on Friday.
Jefferson will head into the free agent market after playing three seasons with the Ravens. The 29-year old safety will have to show teams he has fully recovered from his season-ending injuries suffered last October before receiving another contract.
In 35 career games with Baltimore, Jefferson produced 174 total tackles, 3.5 sacks, and 2 interceptions.
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) still in walking boot February 27th, 2020
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson unanimously named 2019 NFL MVP February 1st, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020