Tevin Coleman (shoulder) gets in limited practice for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman (shoulder) was limited in practice Wednesday.
Coleman is progressing after working off to the side last week. He figures to be available for Super Bowl LIV against the Kansas City Chiefs in a limited capacity. Raheem Mostert will likely lead the 49ers' backfield. Matt Breida could also be involved.
The 49ers have allowed a playoff-low 41.5 rushing yards per game.
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Travis Benjamin reportedly agrees to one-year contract with 49ers March 24th, 2020
- 49ers reportedly re-sign safety Jimmie Ward for 3-years, $28.5 million March 17th, 2020
- Jerick McKinnon reportedly restructures contract with 49ers March 17th, 2020
- Matt Breida gets second-round tender from 49ers March 17th, 2020
- Colts acquire DeForest Buckner from 49ers for 13th pick March 16th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020