Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman is expected to be ready for offseason workouts, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Edelman underwent a shoulder operation last week. He was limited by the injury down the stretch, totaling just 13 catches on 23 targets for 137 scoreless receiving yards over the Patriots' final four games, playoffs included. The veteran wideout still recorded his second 100-catch season and set a new career-high with 1,117 yards. He turns 34 in May.
Edelman caught 105 passes on 153 targets for 1,117 yards and 6 touchdowns in 16 games for the Patriots this season.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019