49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle did not practice on Wednesday due to an ankle injury.
Kittle missed practice on Wednesday ahead of this weekend's NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers. Kittle has played through injuries for a good portion of the season, but his status needs to be monitored as the week progresses.
Kittle's NFC Championship projection includes 6.8 receptions, 89.7 receiving yards, 0.56 touchdowns, and 15.7 FanDuel points.
- Quincy Enunwa (neck) a 'big question mark' for Jets April 6th, 2020
- Brian Winters expected to remain with Jets April 6th, 2020
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. expected to see expanded role April 6th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'on track' in rehab April 6th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Matt Breida may be moved out of San Francisco April 6th, 2020
- Travis Benjamin reportedly agrees to one-year contract with 49ers March 24th, 2020
- 49ers reportedly re-sign safety Jimmie Ward for 3-years, $28.5 million March 17th, 2020
- Jerick McKinnon reportedly restructures contract with 49ers March 17th, 2020
- Matt Breida gets second-round tender from 49ers March 17th, 2020
- Colts acquire DeForest Buckner from 49ers for 13th pick March 16th, 2020