Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Adam Humphries practiced on Wednesday ahead of the team's AFC Championship Game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Humphries hasn't practiced since Week 13, but he made his long-awaited return to the field five days before the team plays for a Super Bowl appearance. It's unclear as to his potential status for Sunday's game, but him being on the practice field is a good sign.
Our models currently project Humphries for 2.7 FanDuel points.
- Quincy Enunwa (neck) a 'big question mark' for Jets April 6th, 2020
- Brian Winters expected to remain with Jets April 6th, 2020
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. expected to see expanded role April 6th, 2020
- Matt Breida may be moved out of San Francisco April 6th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'on track' in rehab April 6th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry reportedly signs $10.2 million tender April 2nd, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Titans reportedly add defensive end Jack Crawford March 31st, 2020
- Ty Sambrailo reportedly signs for Titans March 25th, 2020
- Cameron Wake not retiring, in talks with teams for 2020 season March 22nd, 2020
- Vic Beasley reportedly signs with Titans on 1-year deal March 18th, 2020