Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett caught 9 passes on 10 targets for 136 yards and 1 touchdown in a 28-23, Divisional Round loss to the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Lockett turned in his third game of the season with over 135 yards while significantly outproducing DK Metcalf (4 receptions, 5 targets, 59 yards). He recorded his first 1,000-yard season in 2019 and also set a new career-high with 82 catches. Lockett turns 28 at the beginning of next season.
Lockett scored 24.1 FanDuel points in the Divisional Round.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Phillip Dorsett signs with Seahawks March 24th, 2020
- Seahawks trade for Redskins cornerback Quinton Dunbar March 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Josh Gordon (suspension) intends to play in 2020 March 19th, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney reportedly seeking a deal worth "about $20 million per year" March 18th, 2020
- Bruce Irvin reunites with Seahawks March 18th, 2020