San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Kwon Alexander (pectoral) was activated off Injured Reserve on Friday.
Alexander will be on San Francisco's active roster against the Minnesota Vikings after missing time with a pectoral injury. San Francisco's defense will have a tough matchup against a Vikings' offense rated 12th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Alexander's projection against Minnesota includes 1.6 tackles and 0.1 sacks.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman officially active for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- San Francisco's Tevin Coleman (shoulder) fully practices on Friday, expected to play in Super Bowl January 31st, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (shoulder) gets in limited practice for 49ers January 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020