Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz will play on Sunday in the team's Wild Card game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Ertz is dealing with rib and back injuries, and there was a lot of doubt as to whether he'd be able to suit up. However, despite the ailments, he'll be out there in the team's first playoff game of the 2020s.
Our models project Ertz for 4.7 catches, 47.6 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.1 FanDuel points.
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020