Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out
Philadelphia Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday's playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Derrick Gunn of NBC Sports Philadelphia says that if the Eagles win on Sunday, "it’s believed he will be ready for the next opponent."
The Eagles' offense is tied for 21st in the league in yards per play with 5.2.
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Will Parks reportedly signs one-year contract with Philadelphia March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly sign linebacker Jatavius Brown to one-year deal March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly acquiring Darius Slay from Lions for pair of picks March 19th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly re-sign Rodney McLeod for 2-years, $12 million March 17th, 2020