Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks'
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (shoulder, knee) said that he is feeling better ahead of the team's playoff game on Saturday against the Tennesee Titans.
"I feel better than I have in the last few weeks, and I feel good enough to go out and compete at a high level,” Edelman said. He was limited in practice earlier this week and had been playing fewer snaps in the team's last 3 games, but it sounds like things will be closer to normal in the playoffs.
Our models project Edelman to score 11.5 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. expected to see expanded role April 6th, 2020
- Matt Breida may be moved out of San Francisco April 6th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'on track' in rehab April 6th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham on 'inside track' for starting job April 1st, 2020
- Patriots re-sign linebacker Shilique Calhoun March 24th, 2020
- Patriots let Stephen Gostkowski go for cap reasons March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Brian Hoyer reunites with Patriots on one-year contract March 22nd, 2020