Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham is active for Week 17's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Beckham missed practice on Friday with food poisoning but has improved enough to play and is active for Week 17. Our models expect him to see 8.4 targets against the Bengals.
Beckham's Week 17 projection includes 4.7 receptions, 64 yards, 0.51 touchdowns, and 11.7 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,600.
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019